Advanced Technology and Techniques
Our team at SERVPRO of Renton uses advanced technology and proper restoration standards to inspect your home or business, remove moisture and dry a property quickly and effectively.
- Infrared cameras are used to identify water location
- Moisture meters or sensors detect moisture levels
- Hygrometers check relative humidity and water vapor pressure
- Water removal pumps continuously pump excess water out of the area
- Various sizes of extraction units can be used anywhere to remove water
- Air movers or fans reduce dry time and enhance evaporation
- Dehumidifiers remove excess water vapor from the air
Sanitizing and Cleaning Treatments
- Air scrubbers and thermal foggers remove unwanted odors from your home or business
- OSHA-approved cleaning agents disinfect and stop the growth of harmful bacteria and mildew
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial treatments might be needed depending on the damage
Our highly trained team of restoration technicians at SERVPRO of Renton are experts in the advanced technology used to restore your home "Like it never even happened."
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.